SEQ24 Minimal Loop Based Midi Sequencer for Linux

Update: I had problems to run this program, so I cant recommend it anymore. It crashes right after initiating , when I try to creat a new channel... sucks, i was so full of hope about this program and linux midi sequencing... but its not working for me.



I'm playing with this program I found today called Seq24, a very light minimal midi sequencer that runs on Linux and Windows, now I'm trying it under Ubuntu operative system 9.04. There aren't many choices regarding midi software for Linux and this seems to be a nice program to spend some time with.

In the video you can see the program running under Ubuntu.

Some friends dare to use this program in live sets because of its versatility and the lesis-mmt8 familiarity.

I cant avoid recommending you this download...

SEQ24 Official site

Comentarios

  1. Hola, sabes si este sequencer puede correr en una 586, con puppy linux?. Estos son los requirimientos segun la pagina official, Requirements:

    GTKmm 2.4, 2.6, 2.8
    ALSA 0.9.0 (linux)
    g++ 3.2.X (if building from source)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario